Broker-Agent TN, GA, AL
Founder, Todd Henon Properties 2001
Homes, Estates, Land, Farms Specialist
Chattanooga’s Only Accredited Land Consultant
10 yrs. Licensed TN General Contractor
Meet Todd Henon
Though Todd Henon was only seven years old at the time, the 1968 release of the hit song “Rocky Top” could well have been written about him. Henon was already hunting, fishing and exploring the nooks and crannies of the southeastern Tennessee hills, marking the beginning of his intimate knowledge and love of the region. It is in his beloved hometown of Chattanooga and throughout Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama where Henon has been a leader in real estate, land investment-development-preservation, and construction for more than 30 years.
Henon and his Team rank in the Top 1% for all property sales in greater Chattanooga and in the Top 3% among Keller Williams agents worldwide. His knowledge and expertise in homes, estates, land and farms, along with his distinction as Chattanooga’s first and only Accredited Land Consultant–the pinnacle of achievement for land professionals worldwide–make him highly sought after by sellers, buyers, and developers.
With an unbeatable track record in highly customized residential work, a decade as a licensed Tennessee Contractor, his extensive professional network, and unique expertise in acreage, farms, development, legacy and recreational properties, Henon is in a class of his own in Tri-States real estate.
Todd is known for his respect and knowledge of the land, sensitivity in handling multi-generational estates, creativity in development, and ability to help both acreage and city buyers and sellers achieve their goals. He has helped launch and market new Chattanooga-area developments ranging in size from 10 to 500 acres and sold hundreds of picturesque acres for preservation, residential and recreational enjoyment.
Henon leads a Team of real estate professionals, including in-town and suburban specialists, as well as new construction, renovation and land experts. His Team is known for its professionalism, effective marketing strategies, and extraordinary level of client service.
Todd and his wife Beth live atop Signal Mountain, TN, grateful to be among four Henon generations—ages 1 to 83—continuing to build their lives and dreams in the beautiful Tennessee hills.
- Licensed Broker-Realtor TN, GA, AL
- Top 1% in Property Sales, Greater Chattanooga
- Top 3% in Property Sales, Keller Williams International
- 30+ Distinguished Years in Real Estate Industry
- Chattanooga’s Only Accredited Land Consultant, the pinnacle of achievement for land & acreage professionals worldwide
- 10 years Licensed TN General Contractor providing structural, new construction & renovation expertise
- Neighborhood and Land Expert: development, recreation, investment
- Boards: TN Realtors Land Institute, First Things First, Orange Grove Residential Committee, Medal of Honor Event Committee
- 4-Generations Chattanoogan