Administrative Assistant for Todd Henon Properties
Multi-million dollar-producing Chattanooga based real estate team seeks administrative assistant to provide high-level administrative support to company and Clients.
Todd Henon Properties is actively seeking an administrative assistant to join the team. Assistant should contribute to Team dynamics by being flexible, positive, able to meet Team’s diverse needs, and positively represent team brand on and off site.
- Assist Office Manager, Listing Manager, Marketing Director, and President with projects. Including but not limited to:
- Ensure positive Client experience by maintaining an environment in which all clients are handled at the highest level of professionalism,
- Coordinate mass mailings and customized correspondence,
- Prepare sales presentation and marketing materials as needed,
- Assist Listing Manager with maintaining and inputting listings,
- Assist in executing efficient office operations, systems and procedures for team of top-performing agents,
- Attend property photography appointments as needed,
- Assist with social media and online presence as needed,
- Install signage and lockboxes
Reports to Angela Volner, Listing Manager and Client Concierge.
This is a part-time position offering 15-20 hours each week, with the possibility of additional hours if needed by team. Once a work schedule has been determined, prompt adherence to the schedule is required. Assistant should inform Listings Manager in a timely manner should any sick days or interruption of schedule be unavoidable.
Flexibility and efficiency in a fast-paced environment is key, along with the ability to work with little supervision. Detail and deadline-oriented, organized, mature, strong technology literacy, well developed interpersonal and communication skills, self-starter, trustworthy with confidential information. Previous administrative and real estate experience preferred, but not required.
Interested parties should email resume to [email protected] This position is subject to change based on the needs of Todd Henon Properties and employee.