REAL ESTATE CLIENT AND OPERATIONAL SERVICES SPECIALIST
Top 1% Greater Chattanooga-based real estate team with two-decades of distinguished Tri-state service seeks professional Client Services and Operations Specialist to represent our highly visible, successful brand with Clients and vendors. This position will create and implement internal operational systems and efficiencies in support of our Clients and top-producing Sales and Marketing teams.
- Previous marketing, sales, customer service or operations professional experience required
- Real estate licensing required after 12 months
- Well-developed written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Advanced abilities in Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, CRMs, real estate technology, hardware and software
- Experience with WordPress websites, professional social media accounts, Excel, IDX real estate data feeds a plus but not required
- Flexible, willingness to work outside of regular office hours, as required by industry
- Creates a positive and consistent Client experience: maintains environment in which all Clients are handled with gold-standard service and at the highest level of professionalism
- Thrives in fast-paced environment in an industry that requires immediacy and accessibility
- Innovator rather than assignment taker, takes responsibility for professional growth
- Leads by example in integrity, strategic thinking, passion for excellence, work ethic
- Excels in highly relational, deadline, detail-oriented environment
- Performs as a self-starter and problem solver
- Customer Service: enhance and maintain the “Todd Henon Properties Experience” with all company contacts. First point of contact for clients, Realtors and vendors; provides swift, courteous and professional service
- Maintain frequent Client communication, execute Client appreciation programs and events
- Support Marketing and Sales Teams with listings, Clients, property research, logistics, operations
- Assist with print and digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute company-sponsored events
- Identify and coordinate vendors on behalf of company and Clients
- Field and distribute, with immediacy and efficiency, all incoming phone calls and emails
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office on a day-to-day basis, including budget and management of support staff and vendors
- Maximize and master database and Customer Relationship Management software
- Oversee office operations, equipment, facility, organization, and supplies
- Provide technical support to team members including Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, real estate technology, hardware and software
- Engage in constant professional growth to stay on top of real estate best practices and innovation
Salary, with bonus potential for top performers based on company sales. Simple IRA program with maximum employer match. Company will provide reimbursement for real estate licensing after 18 months of successful employment. Performance/compensation reviews are conducted annually. Paid leave is 10 business days/year plus major national holidays, with ability to accrue 2 additional days each year of full-time employment, includes sick and personal days. Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, at our Downtown Chattanooga office. Includes some weekend phone and email monitoring.
About Todd Henon Properties:
Our Mission: The Mission of Todd Henon Properties is to deliver the highest standard of intelligent, fair, and reliable service. We create and nurture lasting relationships through unquestionable value and loyalty.
Our Method: Market-leading results created by excellence and professionalism in all we do, supported by our remarkable character-driven culture.
- Leaders in Homes, Land, Farms, Estates
- 3 Decades in Chattanooga Real Estate Industry
- Chattanooga’s Only Accredited Land Consultant
- Top 1% in Greater Chattanooga Real Estate Sales
- Top 3% in Keller Williams Realty Sales Worldwide
- #1 Producing Keller Williams Team in Southeastern U.S., October 2020; #2 in Nov. 2020
Interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to Sabie Crowder, Vice President of Marketing and Operations, [email protected].
This job description is subject to change based on the needs of Todd Henon Properties.