REAL ESTATE CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST
Top 1% Greater Chattanooga-based real estate team with two decades of distinguished Tri-state service seeks professional Client Services Specialist to represent our highly visible, successful brand with Clients, vendors, and community. We are a Full-Service Team offering professional development opportunities for growth in position and compensation.
- Well-developed written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Advanced abilities in Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, CRMs
- Previous marketing, sales, customer service or operations experience valued
- Experience with digital and print advertising, web design and maintenance, professional social media accounts a plus
- Flexible, willingness to work outside of regular office hours, as required by industry
- Real estate licensing recommended after 6 months (Todd Henon Properties will reimburse cost)
Successful Team Addition Will:
- Thrive in Todd Henon Properties’ culture in which all Clients are handled with gold-standard service and at the highest level of professionalism
- Value and enhance our supportive team environment and maximize opportunities for growth
- Maintain steadiness in fast-paced environment in an industry that requires immediacy and accessibility
- Lead by example in integrity, strategic thinking, passion for excellence
- Exercise extreme discretion regarding all information, tactics, and strategies (Confidentiality Agreement Required)
- Excel in highly relational, deadline, detail-oriented environment
- Anticipate and respond with professionalism to Client and Team needs; Innovator rather than assignment taker
- Perform as a self-starter and creative problem solver
- Customer Service: enhance and maintain the “Todd Henon Properties Experience” with all company contacts
- Utilize proven and assist in creating new THP systems for efficiency and excellent Client and Team service
- Client Services Team Member
- Serve as first point of contact for Todd Henon Properties Clients, Realtors, and vendors
- Field and distribute, with immediacy and efficiency, incoming phone and email leads
- Collaborate with and support Team members for successful: property listings presentations, inquiries, logistics, and operations
- Marketing Team Member
- Collaborate with and support Team members for successful: Client communications, marketing, advertising, signage, listing presentations, social media, digital and print campaigns, public relations, networking, sponsorships, events.
- Attend and maximize property photography and videography sessions, utilizing staging best practices as determined by THP Standards
- Master Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Plan and execute company-sponsored events
- Serve highly productive, focused Sales Team with research, identifying and coordinating vendors, Client service
- Provide technical support to team members including Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, real estate technology, hardware and software
- Maintain office comfort, cleanliness, organization, and supply inventory
- Engage in constant professional growth to stay on top of real estate best practices and innovation
- Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Starting Salary Range $35,000- $45,000, based on experience and expertise
- Bonus potential for top performers
- Company will provide reimbursement for referral-status real estate licensing after 6 months of successful employment.
- After 12 months of successful employment, eligible for 401k program with maximum employer match.
- Twenty days of paid leave in first year (10 vacation/sick, 10 major national holidays), with ability to accrue 2 additional days each year of full-time employment.
- Includes some weekend phone and email monitoring.
- Possibility of working remotely for a small percentage of weekly schedule.
- Performance/compensation reviews are conducted annually.
About Todd Henon Properties:
- Our Mission: The Mission of Todd Henon Properties is to deliver the highest standard of intelligent, fair, and reliable service. We create and nurture lasting relationships through unquestionable value and loyalty.
- Our Method: We create market-leading by excellence and professionalism in all we do, supported by our remarkable character-driven culture.
- Leaders in Homes, Land, Farms, Estates
- 3 Decades in Chattanooga Real Estate Industry
- Chattanooga’s Only Accredited Land Consultant
- Top 1% in Greater Chattanooga Real Estate Sales
- Top 3% in Keller Williams Realty Sales Worldwide
- #1 Producing Keller Williams Team in Southeastern U.S., October 2020; #2 in Nov. 2020
Interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to Sabie Crowder, Vice President of Marketing and Operations, [email protected].
We adhere to CDC recommendations with regard to COVID-19. Read our COVID-19 Safety Precautions.
This job description is subject to change based on the needs of Todd Henon Properties.