Protecting Your Health. Guarding Your Investment.
Our Team at Todd Henon Properties is closely monitoring COVID-19 and what it means for your health and our Chattanooga-area real estate market. Protecting your health and your real estate investments are our top priorities.
- Showings: We are still showing most properties while taking meticulous precautions to prevent putting you or our community at risk. Our showings incorporate pre-screening showing participants, wearing gloves and asking our Sellers to turn on all lights, open curtains and blinds, and set closet doors ajar for easy, no-contact viewing. Should you prefer, we are pleased to offer virtual showings.
- Buyers: We are advising Buyers to wear masks and gloves, not touch surfaces, and are asking Sellers to kindly vacate the property during the showing.
- Sellers: We have updated all of our showing instructions for Realtors to please delay any in-person showing with clients who have traveled or exhibited symptoms in the last 14 days. Additionally, we are calling all Buyer’s Realtors prior to your showing to go over safety protocols while they are in your home. Again, we are glad to offer a virtual showing alternative.
- Offers, Contracts, and Closings: Our technology enables us to smoothly execute listings, offers, and contracts while you remain safely at home. If in-person collaboration for closing is preferred or necessary, we are conscientiously employing all CDC precautions.
- Consultations: We are daily listing properties and consulting virtually with Sellers and Buyers, providing market data, pricing and trend insights. Our Team is maintaining our regular business hours in our home offices and is available to you beyond traditional hours via video conference, email ([email protected]) and phone (423.413.4507).
Note: Real estate has been declared an essential business by Homeland Security and we are here to assist.
State of Greater Chattanooga Market
We have been carefully monitoring the local real estate market for signs of impact by COVID-19. We will continue to analyze and share with you on this page relevant data and emerging trends through our lens of 30 years in TN, GA, and AL real estate…in up and down markets.
While the health crisis most certainly will impact our real estate market, our data comparison below shows Greater Chattanooga activity year-to-date has been steady and consistent with 2019 and 2018:
|3-Year Comparison, Greater Chatt. Real Estate|
|January 1 – April 19||2020||2019||2018|
|# NEW LISTINGS||4,929||5,626||5,077|
|# Properties UNDER CONTRACT||3,705||3,690||3,491|
|# Properties SOLD||3,143||3,137||3,009|
Source: TODD HENON PROPERTIES TN | GA | AL and GCAR MLS 4.20.20
The above numbers also reflect our ongoing consistent level of activity in our office. Declared an “Essential Business”, our real estate Team is busy serving Sellers and Buyers at maximum productivity with safety protocols in place to protect our Clients and our community.
Our Team. Your Resource.
If we can answer any questions or concerns about your current or future real estate plans in light of these dynamic times, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Team is working regular business hours in our home offices. We are available to you at any time via video conferencing, email ([email protected]), or phone (423.413.4507).
As our country is being asked to pull together during this time of crisis, our Team is truly gratified to contribute our small part by answering your questions and utilizing our three decades of experience to address your concerns and advance your real estate goals.
We are here for you and honored to be your real estate resource.
Here to serve,
Broker-Agent: TN, GA, AL
Top 1% Greater Chattanooga Realtors
Chattanooga’s Only Accredited Land Consultant
3 Decades Serving in Tri-State Real Estate