Position: Operations Manager/Client Care Specialist
Multi-million dollar-producing Chattanooga-based real estate team seeks ultra-professional Operations Manager/Client Care Specialist to create and implement systems of efficiency and client service in support of our highly visible, successful brand. Provides support to President, coordination of Team, and first point of contact for clients. Reports to the President.
- Salary with bonus potential, 401k
- Base salary $35,000-$50,000 (based on experience and qualifications)
- Ability to create, monitor and measure systems of efficient operation
- Detail and deadline-oriented, highly organized in fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-directed, trustworthy with confidential information
- Strong computer literacy—including database maximization, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, etc.
- Create, manage and maximize budgets and vendor contracts
- Flexible, willingness to occasionally work outside of regular office hours
- Quickbooks and Excel skills desired
- Previous administrative experience a must, real estate license required after 6 months. Based on performance after 6 months, Todd Henon Properties will cover licensing costs.
- Create, implement, and provide measurable results of efficient office operations, systems and procedures for team of 10 top-performing real estate professionals.
- Assist President with human resources, client communications, licensing, long term business planning
- Client Service and Brand Ambassador – first point of client contact, provide immediate response in fielding and distributing phone and Internet leads, provide immediate responses to industry peers including fellow Realtors, inspectors, closing agents, lenders, etc.
- Manage lead distribution and accountability for sales staff
- Create and manage company budgets, handle all banking needs and manage payroll for employees
- Provide direct support for President (and Listing Specialists, as needed) including calendar management, setting appointments, and gathering paperwork/signatures
- Generate regular reports on sales activity and provide meaningful analysis (Excel Skills required)
- Ensure Positive Client Experience:
- Maintain environment in which all clients are handled at the highest level of professionalism
- Maintain frequent client communication, organize client appreciation programs including events
- Maximize and master database and Customer Relationship Manager software
- Manage part time assistants’ duties, time and responsibilities.
- Manage office facility including physical space, supplies, technology, organization
This is a full time (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm, weekend phone and email coverage), salaried position with 401k benefits and potential for bonus after 6 months of successful performance. Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume to HenonGroup@gmail.com. Please utilize subject line: “Application: Operations Manager”
*This position description is subject to changes based on needs of Todd Henon Properties and employee. / 9.20.17