Broker-Realtor TN, GA, AL
Founder, Todd Henon Properties 2001
Homes, Estates, Land, Farms Specialist
Chattanooga’s First Accredited Land Consultant
Licensed TN General Contractor, 10 years
Meet Todd Henon
Though Todd Henon was only seven years old at the time, the 1968 release of the hit song “Rocky Top,” could well have been written about him. Henon was already hunting, fishing and exploring the nooks and crannies of the southeastern Tennessee hills, marking the beginning of his intimate knowledge and love of the Cumberland region. It is in his beloved of Chattanooga and throughout Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama where Henon has been a leader in the real estate industry for more than 30 years.
Henon and his Team rank in the Top 1% for property sales in greater Chattanooga and in the Top 3% among Keller Williams teams worldwide. His knowledge and expertise in homes, estates, land, and farms, along with his distinction as Chattanooga’s FIRST Accredited Land Consultant—the pinnacle of achievement for land professionals–make him highly sought after by sellers, buyers, and developers from around the globe.
With an unbeatable track record in residential work, a decade as a licensed Tennessee Contractor, an extensive professional network, and unique expertise in acreage, farms, development, legacy, investment and recreational properties, Henon is in a class of his own in Tri-States real estate.
Todd is known for his respect and knowledge of the land, sensitivity in handling multi-generational estates, creativity in development, and ability to help both acreage and city buyers and sellers achieve their goals. He has helped launch and market new Chattanooga-area developments ranging in size from 10 to 500 acres and sold hundreds of picturesque acres for preservation, residential and recreational enjoyment. His stunning presentation of properties through high-end photography and videography is noted nationwide.
Todd leads an elite, full-service Team of professionals with a Vision Statement for “transforming the lives” of their Clients. For more than 20 years, his talented Realtors, Contract Specialists, Client Service professionals, Marketing experts, Researchers, and Logistics Coordinators have provided an extraordinary experience for multiple generations of families and investors.
Todd has served on the boards of the Realtors Land Institute and Chattanooga’s First Things First. He volunteers with Chattanooga’s Young Life, Orange Grove Center, and the Tennessee Wildlife Federation. He is known for his charming “Hometown Stories” newspaper articles about his hometown of Signal Mountain, where he and his wife Beth live, grateful to be among four generations of Henons continuing to build their lives and dreams on Rocky Top.
- Licensed Broker – Realtor TN, GA, AL
- Top 1% in Sales, Greater Chattanooga
- Top 3% in Sales, Keller Williams Worldwide
- 30+ Distinguished years in Real Estate Industry
- Chattanooga’s FIRST Accredited Land Consultant, the pinnacle of achievement for land & acreage professionals, only 583 nationwide
- 10 Years Licensed TN General Contractor, providing structural, new construction & renovation expertise
- Neighborhood and Land Expert: development, investment, recreation, taxation, 1031s, agriculture
- 4-Generation Chattanoogan
- Boards: TN Realtors Land Institute, First Things First, Orange Grove Residential Committee, Medal of Honor Event Committee, Young Life Clays Event Committee
- Media Coverage: CHATTANOOGA TIMES FREE PRESS: “Chattanooga’s Realtor Reaches Pinnacle of Achievement,” “Chattanooga area home sales quicken as demand leads to fewer homes on the market”; LAND MAGAZINE: “The Land Specialist”; SIGNAL MOUNTAIN MIRROR, “Signal Stories”; HAMILTON COUNTY HERALD: “Selling the Land”; CITYSCOPE MAGAZINE: “Man’s Best Friend”. Real Estate Analyst: WGOW-FM “Let’s Talk Money”.
- Videos: “Meet Todd Henon”; Hometown Stories; THP–TV: Property Features