Now Offered for Sale
By the Numbers
- 3,354 square foot rooftop deck
- Host 200-250 guests overlooking North Georgia valley with event-ready bar and bathrooms
- 4,558 square foot main winery building with poured concrete walls
- 1,276 square foot wine storage warehouse
- 396 square feet refrigerated storage
- 2,400 square foot enclosed event pavilion with kitchen, patio, vaulted ceilings, outdoor kitchen/bar, bathroom
- 40×60’ equipment / storage barn containing 2,158 square feet.
- 2 Bridal suites or Guest quarters
As Featured in CityScope Magazine
Turn-key, full-service Vineyard just 40 minutes from Downtown Chattanooga…
From seed to bottle, enjoy the fruits of your labor on the patio overlooking acres of vines over the mountain sunset.
Stunning mountain and valley views at 1350′ elevation with excellent soil (karst/flinty base) and constant breeze. Established in 2011, the Vineyard is licensed by the state of Georgia. DeBarge Vineyard grapes have produced award-winning wines at “Wines of the South” competitions.
Currently 5 acres of grapes with 11 different varieties including: Chardonel, Norton, Albarino, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Chambourcin, Traminette, Petit Manseng, Syrah and Crimson Cabernet. An additional 9.5 acres of open pasture offers opportunities for future planting.
Seat Up to 250 Guests
- Successful venue for 6 years
- Deck seats up to 250 guests with bar, bathrooms, and storage
- Utilize pavilion for year-round hosting
- 2 Bridal Party / Guest Suites
- Awe-inspiring views, Ample parking
2 Guest Quarters
Home or Event Pavilion
- Open Floor Plan
- Maximizes Valley and Mountain Views
- Patio Overlooks Vines
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Wood and Stone Details
- 13 minutes to local airport (Barwick-Lafayette)
- 40 minutes to Chattanooga
- 1 hour 40 minutes to Atlanta
- 2 hours 40 minutes to Nashville
- Across from state-protected Crockford-Pigeon Wildlife Management Area