REALTOR for TODD HENON PROPERTIES
Opportunity to join Top 1% producing Team with a 20+-year track record at Todd Henon Properties. Opportunity for Realtor with proven sales experience. Plentiful leads from one of the Tri-states’ most respected Teams and Chattanooga’s first Accredited Land Consultant. Our Realtors enjoy the benefit of full-time operational support including aggressive marketing, listings management, and in-house contract to close. Opportunity to service extensive Client base throughout the region, across all property types and price points. Leadership is committed to sharing expertise, promoting growth, and increasing individual earnings.
Attributes of Successful REALTOR for Todd Henon Properties:
- Exceptional Service
- Provides top tier service to past, current, and potential Clients
- Works effectively with various property types–homes, estates, land, farms, commercial, rental properties (though specialization is accepted and encouraged)
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence, growth, lead generation and collaboration
- Expertise and Education
- Proven sales history with $3 million or more in sales volume over 12-month period
- Active TN and GA real estate licenses held for at least 24 months, AL license also preferred
- College degree preferred
- Experience in land, farms, and estates niche a plus
Todd Henon Properties PROVIDES:
- Winning Track Record: Top-Performing Team
- Consistently in Top 1% in Sales, Greater Chattanooga
- Extensive 3-Decade Client base and aggressive marketing generate plentiful leads
- Operational Support: Full-Time, Full-Service Administrative Team enables Realtors to focus on SELLING
- VP of Operations and Marketing
- Marketing and Client Relations Specialist
- Director of Client Services
- In-House Contract to Close Specialist
- Logistics Coordinator
- Professional Support:
- Mentoring from industry experts
- Agent professional development opportunities
About Todd Henon Properties:
- Vision: Transform Futures.
- Mission: Providing an Extraordinary real estate experiences provided through unparalleled expertise, unmatched service, and uncompromising integrity.
- Method: Redefining excellence and professionalism in real estate services, fueled by our remarkable character-driven culture.
- Core Values: Clients First. Extraordinary Expertise. Plumbline Integrity, Disruptive Innovation. Second-Mile Service. Power of Team.
- Leaders in Homes, Land, Farms, Estates
- 3 Decades in Chattanooga Real Estate Industry
- Chattanooga’s First Accredited Land Consultant
- Top 1% in Greater Chattanooga Real Estate Sales
- Top 3% in Keller Williams Realty Sales Worldwide
- #1 Producing Keller Williams Team in Southeastern U.S., October 2020; #2 in Nov.
- Full-Service Team offering professional development opportunities for growth in position and compensation
Please inquire or submit resume to:
Sabie Crowder, VP of Operations and Marketing sabie@ToddHenon.com, and
Beth Bragg Henon, Managing Partner, beth@ToddHenon.com 423.413.4507