Broker-Realtor TN, GA, AL
Founder, Todd Henon Properties 2001
Homes, Estates, Land, Farms Specialist
30+ Distinguished Years in Real Estate Industry
Top 1% Greater Chattanooga Sales Volume
#1 Local Land Sales
#1 Signal Mountain Sales
Chattanooga’s First Accredited Land Consultant
TN Realtors Land Institute, Vice President
10 years, Licensed TN General Contractor
Meet Todd Henon
Although Todd Henon was only seven years old at the time, the 1968 release of the hit song “Rocky Top,” could well have been written about him. Henon was already hunting, fishing and exploring the nooks and crannies of the southeastern Tennessee hills, marking the beginning of his intimate knowledge and love of the Cumberland region. It is in his beloved hometown of Chattanooga and throughout Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama where Henon has made his mark as a trusted leader in the real estate industry for more than 30 years.
Specializing in homes, estates, land, and farms, Henon and his Team rank in the Top 1% in property sales in greater Chattanooga volume, meaning Todd Henon Properties handles more real estate sales than 99% of other agents in the market. The Henon Team ranks #1 in Signal Mountain Sales (2023), #1 in local land sales, and is Chattanooga’s FIRST Accredited Land Consultant (ALC). The ALC credential represents the pinnacle of achievement for land professionals–make him highly sought after by sellers, buyers, and developers from around the globe.
With an unbeatable track record in residential work, a decade as a licensed Tennessee Contractor, an extensive professional network, and unique expertise in acreage and farms, Henon is in a class of his own in TN, GA, and AL.
Todd is known for his respect and knowledge of the land, sensitivity in handling multi-generational estates, creativity in development, and ability to help both acreage and city buyers and sellers achieve their goals. He has helped launch and market new Chattanooga-area developments ranging in size from 10 to 500 acres and sold hundreds of picturesque acres for conservation, residential and recreational enjoyment. His stunning presentation of properties through high-end photography and videography is noted nationwide.
Todd leads an elite, full-service Team of professionals with an impassioned mission to “elevate futures” for their Clients. For more than 2 decades, his talented Realtors, Contract Specialists, Client Service professionals, Marketing experts, Researchers, and Logistics Coordinators have provided an extraordinary experience for multiple generations of families and investors.
Todd is highly involved in giving back to his industry and his beloved hometown of Chattanooga through service and Vice President of TN Realtors Land Institute board and volunteer service with Chattanooga’s First Things First, YoungLife, Orange Grove Center, and the Tennessee Wildlife Federation. He is known for his charming “Hometown Stories” short films and newspaper articles about his hometown of Signal Mountain, where he is grateful to be among four generations of Henons continuing to build their lives and dreams on Rocky Top.
- Licensed Broker – Realtor TN, GA, AL
- 30+ Distinguished years in Real Estate Industry
- Top 1% Greater Chattanooga Sales Volume
- #1 Signal Mountain Sales
- #1 in Land Sales, Greater Chattanooga
- Chattanooga’s FIRST Accredited Land Consultant, the pinnacle of achievement for land & acreage professionals, fewer than 600 nationwide
- 10 Years Licensed TN General Contractor, providing structural, new construction & renovation expertise
- Neighborhood and Land Expert: development, investment, recreation, conservation, taxation, 1031s, agriculture
- 4-Generation Chattanoogan
- Boards: TN Realtors Land Institute, First Things First, Orange Grove Residential Committee, Medal of Honor Event Committee, Young Life Clays Event Committee
- Media Coverage: CHATTANOOGA TIMES FREE PRESS: “Chattanooga’s Realtor Reaches Pinnacle of Achievement,” “Chattanooga area home sales quicken as demand leads to fewer homes on the market”; LAND MAGAZINE: “The Land Specialist”; SIGNAL MOUNTAIN MIRROR, “Signal Stories”; HAMILTON COUNTY HERALD: “Selling the Land”; CITYSCOPE MAGAZINE: “Man’s Best Friend”. Real Estate Analyst: WGOW-FM “Let’s Talk Money”.
- Videos: “Meet Todd Henon”; Hometown Stories; THP–TV: Property Features