Brittany serves real estate Sellers, Buyers, and Investors from across the country and is distinguished as a Relocation Specialist for Erlanger Hospital System and University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Athletics. Her decade-plus of sales and business development experience fuels Brittany’s extraordinary Client service, as does her local market expertise, work ethic, and sheer love of her craft. She is a regular guest and real estate analyst on WGOW-FM’s “Let’s Talk Money” and was recently featured in Edge Business Magazine as a stand-out in our local business community.
A former University of Tennessee (UT) athlete who earned her master’s degree in business communication, Brittany is the middle daughter of UT’s National Championship-winning head football coach Phillip Fulmer. It was through her family that Brittany learned the importance of giving back to her community. Her service includes the Mountain Education Fund board, Nolan Elementary PTA, mentor in UTC’s College of Business, and alumnus of the prestigious “Leadership Tennessee NEXT” program designed for TN’s top mid-career leaders. Brittany and her husband Joshua Ennen, PhD, live atop Signal Mountain with their two active children.
- Buyer, Seller, Investor Service: From estates to first-time home buyers, rural retreats to in-town lots
- Relocation Specialist, University of TN Chattanooga Athletics, Erlanger Hospital System
- Leadership Tennessee Next, Alumnus 2021
- 12 Years, Distinguished Sales and Client Service
- Collegiate Athlete, University of Tennessee
- MA, University of Tennessee
- Boards/Community: Mountain Education Fund, Nolan Elementary, Mentor-UT College of Business, Alzheimer’s Association
Media Coverage: WGOW-FM: Real Estate Analyst “Let’s Talk Money“; Edge Magazine: Rising Star; Signal Mountain Mirror: Ennen Joins 2021 Leadership Tennessee NEXT
Favorite Todd Henon Properties’ Core Value: Power of Team
We had the pleasure of working with Brittany Fulmer Ennen on Todd’s team for the purchase of our home and could not have imagined a better realtor to guide us through the process! Brittany was proactive, professional, and encouraging. She proved herself a trusted resource and incredible advocate for us. We owe all credit to finding our perfect home to Brittany and the wonderful team at Todd Henon Properties.
– Drayton and Kensi, Todd Henon Properties Clients
“Brittany Fulmer Ennen is not one of the best––she IS the best! We had an absolutely amazing experience! Brittany knew every aspect of helping us find the perfect home for our family. We are truly thankful for all that she did for us, going above and beyond. She made closing an easy experience and explained everything thoroughly! We can’t recommend Todd Henon Properties enough!”
– Mary Katherine and Ander Galafsky, Todd Henon Properties Clients
” We offer special thanks to our agent, Brittany Ennen. We were so impressed with our experience with the Todd Henon Properties team finding the perfect property for us when we moved to Chattanooga that we used them again when we needed to sell that same property. “
– Dr. Doug and Mrs. Cherry Brewer, Todd Henon Properties Clients
“Selling and buying was a first-class experience with Todd Henon Properties. Todd and Brittany skillfully negotiated for us, and we couldn’t be more pleased. All the details were thoughtfully and meticulously covered, and the communication was beyond seamless.”
– Dr. Michael and Mrs. Kate Steiner, Todd Henon Properties Clients