I Want to Sell While the Market is High,
But Will I Be Able to Find Another Home?
With Chattanooga homes selling at historic highs in record speed, it can be a profitable time to sell.
[ Chattanooga home values are rising 22% faster than the national average.* ]
BUT, some potential sellers fear low inventory may make it difficult to relocate.
[ 68% fewer Hamilton County homes for sale than this time last year* ]
Here’s our answer.
It’s absolutely true the real estate market is experiencing an unprecedented combination of historic conditions:
- Housing Shortage: Locally and nationally
- Interest Rates: Near all-time lows. Current owners refinancing to stay put.
- Demographic Shift: Millennials–largest generation in U.S.–hitting homebuying age
- Pandemic Impact: Tennessee is #1 destination for COVID moves
- Spring Market: Low inventory colliding with busy spring buying market
How Can We Help?
In today’s complex market, a “one-size-fits-all” mentality will NOT work. Our Team is here to help you analyze and maximize current conditions to meet your unique goals.
Set yourself up for success by leaning into the
- Intelligent strategy
- Current Local Market Data updated weekly at ToddHenon.com
This environment requires harder work, deeper experience, a broader network, and seasoned expertise by your real estate professional.
Don’t let fear prevent you from maximizing the market.
Let’s have a conversation and allow us to put our 20 years of experience to work for you.
*Stat Sources: Chattanooga Times Free Press 2.23.21, 3.20.21, Tennessean 1.6.21